Here’s what’s happening and where…
- June – On Tuesday 28th I’m directing Róisín Sheridan-Bryson’s play Every Time We Do This Things Get Worse at Page2Stage Edinburgh’s Pride celebration at Assembly Roxy.
- June – On Thursday 30th I’m directing a reading showcasing an extract of Mikey Burnett’s new Scottish adaptation of Pygmalion at the Rose Theatre.
- July – I’m directing the next stage of development of Hannah Lavery’s The Unseen Boy for Hopscotch, exploring how we move from the digital version back to liveness.
- August – I’m directing Shaul Ezer’s The Masks of Oscar Wilde for Matchmaker Theatre Productions at the Edinburgh Fringe (Greenside @ Riddle’s Court, 5-27 August).
- September – TBA
- October – TBA
- Exciting news about a new publication is on its way, but I don’t know when…
If you’re more interested in what I’ve done in the past than what I will be doing in the future (I get it, what’s happened feels knowable and what’s to come is terrifying), you can find my previous gigs here.