Here’s what’s happening and where…
- On 10 & 11 October there will be industry sharings of Lubna Kerr’s Tick Box, on which I’m working as dramaturg. Attendance is by invitation, so if you’re interested in seeing the work in progress please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On 30 & 31 October, my new play Eggshells, a corvidious take on the tale of the North Berwick witches, will be presented by the students of Edinburgh Acting School. Join them at the St Bride’s Centre for an unconventional historical horror fix.
- From 14 – 16 November Debbie Cannon’s new show, The Remarkable Deliverances of Alice Thornton, will be at the Scottish Storytelling Centre as part of the Being Human Festival. Having worked as dramaturg on Debbie’s excellent Green Knight, I’m thrilled to be working in the same capacity on her latest project.
- 15 November – I’ll be reading at the Radical Book Fair’s Feminist Horror Night, along with fellow contributors to the Haunted Voices anthology.
- 19 November – A ten minute scene inspired by Anne-Marie Schwarzenback’s Lyric Novella will be on the bill at In Motion Theatre’s Write Lines event.
- 3 – 7 March 2020 – Edinburgh Studio Opera presents Cavalleria Rusticana, which I’ll be directing.
If you’re more interested in what I’ve done in the past than what I will be doing in the future (I get it, what’s happened is knowable and what’s to come is terrifying), you can find my previous gigs here.