Tag Archives: writers
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @ricky_ballboy Is this also the story of how you became vegetarian? 2 hours ago
- RT @meakoopa: Sally Jessy Leonardo Sally Jessy Donatello Sally Jessy Michelangelo Sally Jessy Raphael https://t.co/1ybfPO4FO3 16 hours ago
- RT @arthurkflam: Sketches by Ray Harryhausen for an unrealized production of H.G. Wells' ‘The War of the Worlds' https://t.co/p5KLX8SU9o 16 hours ago
- @DebsCa I'm concerned that they didn't show those records being paid for. Is this a terpsichorean shoplifting gang? 1 day ago
- RT @mishellbaker: Sometimes other white folks ask me the best way to be less of a Clueless White Person without demanding people of color e… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.