Tag Archives: venues
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @fronteirastl Yes, but I'd add on an extra six months or so in case any of them were being slow about it. 2 hours ago
- @fronteirastl They're dealing with food and not masked, just breathing all over the food...? I'd hypothetically bur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @talatyaqoob: 🎙📺 120 brilliant women of colour experts on the #PassTheMic list!! Watch this space for what is coming next for the projec… 20 hours ago
- First year in a long time that @mdbolsover, @fronteirastl and I haven't dragged a crowd of old and newbies along to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- In the socially distanced garden of Gethsemane, how are the soldiers of supposed to know which one's Jesus? twitter.com/TheStage/statu… 1 day ago