Tag Archives: theatre in corporate spaces
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @MrGeostak I've got heated slippers at my desk and they're amazing, but I didn't bring them through because I thoug… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- I heated a pair of handwarmers and put them inside my slippers and my feet are still cold and WHY IS THERMODYNAMICS A LIE 11 hours ago
- Buying an @hp Smart Tank was the worst purchase I made this year. Imagine if 2020 were a printer. That's how useles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- If anyone is trying to get into the life writing workshop I'm running and struggling, please email me (jennifermcgr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @fronteirastl Counting is a terrible idea for everything except poetic meter and beats to the bar. 21 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair