Tag Archives: techies
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @fronteirastl So, so much. https://t.co/bu3YE5sjnn 9 hours ago
- RT @danielbye: This is a show that was made in the UK and premiered in the UK. The artist’s home is in another Western European country. @u… 16 hours ago
- @GNHorror Then I hope to see you there! 16 hours ago
- RT @GNHorror: Calling all #horror #authors, #filmmakers filmmakers, and #comic #artists, promote what you are working on or what you have… 17 hours ago
- @GNHorror I'm putting the finishing touches to the text of my #EdFringe show, which is about the day I shifted from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.