Tag Archives: techies
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Opera auditions all afternoon, so many beautiful voices, and the thing that's stuck in my head is the Super Smash Bros intro music. 1 day ago
- @clinton_esquire @seccoIata @w0ketopian @MackerelRuffian @politklwaitress I don't know that accruing 12 followers o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @clinton_esquire @seccoIata @w0ketopian @MackerelRuffian @politklwaitress I gave you a tip that will make you appea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @clinton_esquire @seccoIata @w0ketopian @MackerelRuffian @politklwaitress *Fewer* participation trophies. 1 day ago
- no more final space??? https://t.co/X2TXlABvnd 1 day ago