Tag Archives: techies
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @ricky_ballboy Damn right. Letting the hate flow through since 1982. 10 hours ago
- RT @DebsCa: We are nearly sold out for both of our performances of The Remarkable Deliverances of Alice Thornton. If you can't come, you ca… 15 hours ago
- RT @fronteirastl: "She's a mistress of the corrupted sentence" - ONLY 3 TICKETS LEFT for tomorrow's show, make sure to book! @BeingHumanFes… 19 hours ago
- RT @traversetheatre: NEWS: Gareth Nicholls and Debbie Hannan to become Co-Artistic Directors of the Traverse Theatre Company; Lesley Anne R… 21 hours ago
- Then during undergrad get told you read too many books, that it's a bad thing to be "intellectual", and let your ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.