Tag Archives: small venues
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @fronteirastl *Immersion*, Dad, you don't have time for my *immersion*. https://t.co/FhAqtwhFkz 14 hours ago
- RT @msjlindsay: #ThisScript - my show/book combo on sex, gender, #MeToo,feminism & liberation hits the @edfringe @edbookfest in Aug & is ou… 14 hours ago
- RT @crowleyjo: Seriously. The indie theatre sector is tough at the moment. Basically impossible to make things happen. 20 years in the bus… 1 day ago
- @Kathryn_Welch_ I learned that I could still fulfil my function as Sixer, specifically that of setting an example t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Kathryn_Welch_ and Entertainer when the Brown Owl finally noticed my near-complete lack of badges and insisted I e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.