Tag Archives: out of the blue drill hall
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @Titmousie: Coolest catrobatics I've ever seen! Wow!! 😍🙏 everydaycaterday IG https://t.co/OVnR4rhBXY 17 hours ago
- RT @TheLondonHughes: This is why teaching history in British schools PROPERLY is so important! If we were taught about Britain’s racist c… 18 hours ago
- @fronteirastl for your awareness twitter.com/NastazjaSomers… 20 hours ago
- RT @Poorboy_stories: RT! Creative folk, next week I have six support sessions available for artists/creative businesses where we can talk a… 1 day ago
- RT @OperaHarmony: #FeelGoodFriday with a teaser of what is to come from Team #TheDen @JenBitesPeople @CSchlechteBond @justwilliamspr @JenAl… 1 day ago