Tag Archives: north edinburgh arts centre
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Watching The Lost World for the first time. The t-rexes have just come to find their baby and I'm tearing up at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Nevertheless, here I am attempting to answer questions in order because apparently applying things I've learned ove… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I do have form/template answer for "tell us about your practice", one for each discipline and others for inter. If… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Jen. Seriously. You KNOW to answer the "tell us about your practice" question last. You know that if you don't you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SKOTheatre: It begins. #TheGrandmothersGrimm is available as part of @BuxtonFringe for the next nineteen days. Invite this story of wer… 1 day ago