Tag Archives: north edinburgh arts centre
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @zachsilberberg: everyone always asks "psycho killer qu'est-ce que c'est?" and never "psycho killer comment ça va?" 1 minute ago
- @weirdyfly I actually found it wasn't that bad to scoop out! I found my mum's old melon baller, a relic of attempts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 27 minutes ago
- RT @Kathryn_Welch_: Through November, I’ll arrange half hour Zoom ‘listens’ with anyone who wants some time and space to explore a thought.… 5 hours ago
- @NeilGowerWriter @LR_Lam It's Rebecca's Tale by Sally Beauman. 1 day ago
- @atinylife140 I do love the shrunken head quality of them! 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair