Tag Archives: brunton theatre
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @Csvich As a teenager I lived for Scottish Opera's £5 day tickets - the most affordable branch of the performing ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @DebsCa @ScotStoryCentre Best and most welcoming theatre in the city. 17 hours ago
- @Csvich https://t.co/qhksB62l6n 1 day ago
- You know that story about the woman who always wears a ribbon round her neck and when it's eventually removed her h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @traceylindeman: A soft-rock station in Vancouver has been playing "Killing In the Name Of" by Rage Against the Machine for hours on a l… 2 days ago