Tag Archives: brunton theatre
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @Bellatrixed Well, the interest in opera had to come from somewhere, so that works. 1 hour ago
- RT @TrashTaylor: I'm still looking for a job. I can write, edit, proofread, advise on media and social media strategy, pour pints, clean, u… 18 hours ago
- @titwave He really does! Have you seen The Last Man on Earth? I found it on YouTube recently and it's a great piece… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @titwave Right? Such a voice. I was obsessed with his bit on Thriller when I was tiny. For added confusion, he did… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- True facts: My mum's family name (not the one I give for security questions, names are complicated in my family so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair