Tag Archives: brunton theatre
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @fronteirastl? twitter.com/jessicajcastin… 4 hours ago
- @fronteirastl I envy you. I spent mine getting stuck with needles and being asked if I've ever considered dealing w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @ELEANORXNEALE: women: *enjoying things and living their lives* men, unprovoked: https://t.co/zVoXNwUidk 10 hours ago
- If you feel subtweeted by this, you know what to do. https://t.co/33SSTVYAAM 10 hours ago
- This goes for playwrights too, and particularly for requested scripts. twitter.com/NicSchofie/sta… 10 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.