Tag Archives: brunton theatre
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- <3 my not-grandad twitter.com/HorrorHammer1/… 7 hours ago
- @HieronymusBos15 @BBCNews Even Squid Game draws the line at British Bulldog. They need *some* players to be left alive. 17 hours ago
- @adfinnes Oof, indeed they did not. Just nonsense then. 1 day ago
- @adfinnes Pre-emptive graverobbing maybe? Steal the grave's chance to have its rightful corpse in it. Rob the grave of its very existence. 1 day ago
- For 7 full days that's £7.59/hr (NMW, the legal minimum, is £8.91). 10-20 years' experience required. And they want… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago