Tag Archives: assembly rooms
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @mdbolsover twitter.com/NetflixFilm/st… 4 minutes ago
- RT @DFActing: Haven't watched all of these, but The Den at 33mins. in is fab! Opera that's fun. 🎶😆 Congrats @JenBitesPeople @CSchlechteBond… 1 hour ago
- @fronteirastl It's a robot. 7 hours ago
- RT @OperaVision_eu: Watch now on OperaVision: @OperaHarmony – Week 1 #OperaHarmony unites over 100 opera makers from across the world who,… 1 day ago
- RT @CSchlechteBond: 'The Den' premieres on Opera Vision now! youtube.com/watch?v=DO-e8g… 1 day ago