Tag Archives: assembly rooms
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @MattMcBrier Yeah, I can see you looking good in that. 19 hours ago
- Walking out of shows you're not digging is fine. Our lifespans are short and finite, don't spend your precious time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Also if you're going to do this I want a damn good reason why Juliet can't just WhatsApp the wedding plans to Romeo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @amandadeibert Seconding all of this. I went NC with my extended family after my parents died. Spending time with p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Looking forward to directing this! I'd say buy tickets but it's already sold out for both dates... twitter.com/weeandrea/stat… 5 days ago