Tag Archives: assembly rooms
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- YES. Getting feedback telling me that I should take out/translate bits of my scripts that aren't in English if I ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 minutes ago
- RT @SuperRetroid: RT if you agree. https://t.co/ybnMSBXngJ 1 day ago
- RT @dayasholmes: everyone deserves to see this https://t.co/5gjtbLlDSA 1 day ago
- @ashropshirelad_ KNTV. The other character is called Kierky, as in - gaard. 1 day ago
- @alexwritings r/photoshoprequests might be able to help, should you frequent that part of the internet... 1 day ago