Tag Archives: art’s complex
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @mdbolsover: *in honour of work this week on @CreativeScots funded new experimental physical theatre piece, CANTO X. ... *—on Dante, Ep… 7 hours ago
- Century 12 as default. Courier 12 for things I need to print. Font size not being divisible by 3 bothers me intense… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @fronteirastl: Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. Wired for the first day of development of #CantoX with this lot at the lovely @CWhee… 19 hours ago
- @fronteirastl A whole new reason to hate the breath of a common cry of curs. 1 day ago
- @NewmanEJ Stick some saddlebags on her, I'm sure she won't mind. 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.