Tag Archives: artists’ co-operatives
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @TheQueerHouse: If any Black queer theatre artists are getting emails from orgs asking if marketing can use your archive work (without p… 15 hours ago
- Really liked this film, in part because it brought John Boyega to my attention. His presence in a film is a strong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @fronteirastl It was such a beautiful idea. It's so sad that she didn't get to see it through. 21 hours ago
- RT @DirectorsScot: Any content you want us to add to the June newsletter? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on Sunday 7th J… 21 hours ago
- RT @womensart1: Flying Girls, 2017 installation by Nigerian artist Peju Alatise #womensart https://t.co/YrjqFbrnq7 21 hours ago