Tag Archives: artists’ co-operatives
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @MattMcBrier @4playedin I'm tempted to follow you around narrating your life now. 2 hours ago
- RT @Pwrightsstudio: We are pleased to announce that applications are now open for the Playwright Mentoring Programme, Disabled Playwright S… 9 hours ago
- Took this photo of a packed Trav 2 at @4playedin last night and I love @MattMcBrier's protagonist energy in this sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- If you book an industry comp for a show, please turn up. Or if you're no longer planning to attend, release the tic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @weareunltd: We’re so thrilled to announce our shortlist for our UK & International Partner Awards 2022! It features artists and compani… 1 day ago