Tag Archives: actors
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Not only that, but it's based on a play that faced bans when it was written because the privileged but dim-witted v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @fronteirastl he's looking for you twitter.com/WholesomeMeme/… 6 hours ago
- @ROISINSBRYSON @Page2stageE @nataliemaekelly Thanks for providing us with such a rich and rewarding text to work on! Loved it. 6 hours ago
- @BeccyDSouza I'm Edinburgh-based and working on an international collaboration with @MatchmakerTC - a Canadian comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @BeccyDSouza @LubnaKerr's Tickbox at Summerhall explores Scottish/Pakistani experience and is definitely one to check out. 7 hours ago