Tag Archives: action points
1 Comment | tags: action points, actors, art's complex, artists' co-operatives, assembly rooms, Audiences, black dingo productions, bongo club, box office splits, brunton theatre, Creative Scotland, Criticism, cultural enterprise, directors, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Fringe, Feedback, follow-up, Funding, growing audiences, guarantees, herald, jargon, licensing, Marketing, north edinburgh arts centre, Open Space, out of the blue drill hall, Producers, role of the arts, Scotland, scotsman, small venues, summerhall, talking to funding organisations, techies, the stand, theatre in corporate spaces, tightlaced theatre, unconventional spaces, underbelly, venues, ways of communicating, writers | posted in Uncategorized
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @BTProject_: We are dedicating £5,000 to Black young people from lower socioeconomic backgrounds looking to appeal their A Level results… 4 hours ago
- @thepeterhunt @KirstyEila, @lapster1970, @SCOTCHBOXVR 6 hours ago
- @ThatMariaPeters https://t.co/drcI1coqXV 6 hours ago
- Etiquette question: When someone emails you by mistake and you correct them, how many times do you let them repeat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @LondonersLondon @gingerdisco99 @alexianotalexa @Lee_D_Phillips @mrJamesGraham @NationalTheatre You might want to c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago