It’s our intention that when we realise Measureless to Man, it will be as a series of fragments for the audience to find and piece together. In the spirit of demonstrating that, we’ve put some material that didn’t fit into our Snapshots sharing behind these QR codes. Here you have a little behind the scenes video of Jen (and Mr Bones) constructing the animations. There are two more additional bits to find (three in total).
Measureless to Man – additional bits #3
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @JamesRo61329555 @KennyIBoyle Well, it didn't magically arise without an industry. Films generally don't. You can u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @JamesRo61329555 @KennyIBoyle At the Oscars, pal. https://t.co/AiuUOM66HQ 1 day ago
- Ledaig the Tobermory Cat is helping me to write my script/has claimed my heated blanket for a purry nap. All future… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I'm so looking forward to getting back into the room with the Masks team. Shows grow when you're not actively worki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I wish I could attend this. Please go if you can! twitter.com/jpmanganello/s… 2 days ago
On the Book of Faces