Here’s what’s happening and where..
- 21/22 April 2018 – Fancy sharpening your Shakespeare skills? I’m teaching a weekend workshop for Edinburgh Acting School.
- 25 – 28 May 2018 – Old Bones will be at the Prague Fringe, performed by Daniel Hird.
- 31 May 2018 – Two gigs in a row at Hidden Door! First up is Poetry as Fuck’s Ferrero Rocher-themed spoken word murder mystery The Ambassador’s Reception, and Interrobang’s The Edinburgh Bible.
- 2 June 2018 – The debut of my new solo show Star Cuddie, a story of stubbornness and stellar spectra developed with support from Illicit Ink.
- 18 & 19 June 2018 – Edinburgh Acting School’s Performance Class will present my adaptation of Tartuffe at the Churchill Theatre.
- July 2019 – Old Bones goes to Buxton Fringe, appearing at The Green Man Gallery.
- August 2018 – HEAVEN BURNS, winner of the ART Award will debut at the Edinburgh Fringe! On at Assembly Roxy from 2 – 26th.
If you’re more interested in what I’ve done in the past than what I will be doing in the future (I get it, what’s happened is knowable and what’s to come is terrifying), you can find my previous gigs here.