Yes, this ought to be a post about Titus Andronicus, and it should have been up a couple of days ago. Alas, freelance life is doing its thing and I have a draft script that needs to be finished within the next few days, so the post is still in note form and likely to remain that way for the rest of the week. Expect it Sunday/Monday!
February 9, 2017
The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2017 at 22:55 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay”
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @fronteirastl @TheatreSAccents @anknaarockiam Basis for tomorrow's physical work ;-) 19 hours ago
- Brilliant day of art, Britney and graphic conversations about IUDs with the #Screech team! @fronteirastl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Getting home is taking me ages tonight and I'm soooo hungry and I might have to mug him. It smells really nice. No jury would convict me. 1 day ago
- DON'T GET ON THE BUS WITH PIZZA IF YOU DIDN'T BRING ENOUGH TO SHARE. 1 day ago
- RT @BOPTheatre: The Edinburgh workshop has filled up nicely but it would be great if we could get some more young disabled people to take p… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.