Yes, this ought to be a post about Titus Andronicus, and it should have been up a couple of days ago. Alas, freelance life is doing its thing and I have a draft script that needs to be finished within the next few days, so the post is still in note form and likely to remain that way for the rest of the week. Expect it Sunday/Monday!
February 9, 2017
The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2017 at 22:55 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay”
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @claireontoast I know it well! It's a great podcast. I'd love to find something that's atmospherically similar but more minutely nerdy. 1 hour ago
- @MegTaintor I ought to say "No, I can't, I have too many projects already"... I *ought* to... 1 hour ago
- @hgreenstreet1 @OnTAPPodcast @StageLeft3 @DanRebellato @chrisgoodeandco Thank you! Following them all now. 1 hour ago
- I'm looking for good theatre theory podcasts - not publicity-focused stuff or chat aimed at a wide audience, I'm af… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @TwoClawsMedia: YOU: Oh look, they dyed the river green ME, AN ARTIST: Oh look, they dyed the river chroma key green #StPatricksDay htt… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.