Yes, this ought to be a post about Titus Andronicus, and it should have been up a couple of days ago. Alas, freelance life is doing its thing and I have a draft script that needs to be finished within the next few days, so the post is still in note form and likely to remain that way for the rest of the week. Expect it Sunday/Monday!
February 9, 2017
The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2017 at 22:55 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay”
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @ThatCatLoud Would Creative Scotland’s new fund for individuals cover this? I think professional development is wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Two hours. And at 1hr45 there's a scripted event where the lighting desk resets and erases all your cues. Min. temp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @ElveroW: 😻🎈🐈⬛🎈😹🎈 Illustration of the consecutive states of a kitten & dog relationship: Attention, Interest, Dopeyness 🤣🥰🥳, Amore 😍😻💗… 2 days ago
- Almost makes me want to risk venturing into the city centre to watch everyone squabbling over who gets to occupy wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Actual footage of me, a former Edinburgh tour guide, watching hundreds of promenade EdFringe shows being announced,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago