Yes, this ought to be a post about Titus Andronicus, and it should have been up a couple of days ago. Alas, freelance life is doing its thing and I have a draft script that needs to be finished within the next few days, so the post is still in note form and likely to remain that way for the rest of the week. Expect it Sunday/Monday!
February 9, 2017
The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2017 at 22:55 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay”
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Possible time travel *and* religious visions *and* bubonic plague all in one strange film with a really cool score?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- On writing days (which today is) I miss banging out drafts at @EPADedinburgh co-working days. I miss skulking in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @CBThorburn: no I don’t want no squab a squab is a pigeon that’s in its infancy the term can also refer to doves and other species of th… 12 hours ago
- @gnomeslair Oooh, I don't know this one. Looks like it would be worth looking up. 13 hours ago
- @msjlindsay It most certainly does. https://t.co/Pc6C4nO3Vn 14 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair