Yes, this ought to be a post about Titus Andronicus, and it should have been up a couple of days ago. Alas, freelance life is doing its thing and I have a draft script that needs to be finished within the next few days, so the post is still in note form and likely to remain that way for the rest of the week. Expect it Sunday/Monday!
February 9, 2017
The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2017 at 22:55 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay”
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @MrPolo_: This is so funny you can’t even be mad LOL https://t.co/ohxqMQY3C6 19 hours ago
- @strongmisgiving ಠ_ಠ 1 day ago
- @wolksoprano I'll seek it out once this lunatic week is over. 1 day ago
- @wolksoprano I haven't, but that quote above makes it sound like I really should... 1 day ago
- @TruthOrLies2018 Well, you followed me first so I can't take credit for the idea or anything. Nice to meet you. 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despairThis is where I first set foot on stage 30 years ago, at the #churchilltheatre in #Edinburgh. I was five years old and it was a ballet school showcase. Weird to be back three decades later with students of my own. I'm very proud of all they achieved this week, and looking forward to getting cracking on their Hallowe'en show... #theatrelife #theatre #performance #edinburghactingschool #directorlife #timeflies