Yes, this ought to be a post about Titus Andronicus, and it should have been up a couple of days ago. Alas, freelance life is doing its thing and I have a draft script that needs to be finished within the next few days, so the post is still in note form and likely to remain that way for the rest of the week. Expect it Sunday/Monday!
February 9, 2017
The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2017 at 22:55 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay”
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- My next task is to schedule the practical follow-up session, open to subscribed TDS members, where we'll bring some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- I hadn't realised how much I was missing peer-to-peer artist chat. Obviously Flav and I talk near-incessantly about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Stimulating and informative way to spend an afternoon, talking Grotowski with fellow theatremakers, ranging from th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @KnightmareUK That's true of dungeoneers but not, strictly speaking, of wall monsters - unless they receive insuffi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @DirectorsScot: Can't be at our Book Club @natlibscot this afternoon but would still like to chat about Grotowski and 'Towards a Poor Th… 20 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.