Yes, this ought to be a post about Titus Andronicus, and it should have been up a couple of days ago. Alas, freelance life is doing its thing and I have a draft script that needs to be finished within the next few days, so the post is still in note form and likely to remain that way for the rest of the week. Expect it Sunday/Monday!
February 9, 2017
The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2017 at 22:55 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “The Roughly Chronological Re-Read – a slight delay”
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Mind blown by #TheCrucible @PITLOCHRYft. Not terms I use lightly. Know what else I don't do lightly? Ovate. Yet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 minutes ago
- RT @TheLondonHughes: Lol! For all the comedians going up to the Fringe this year, I thought I’d drop this 3 Star review The telegraph gave… 14 hours ago
- @RichardEllipsis @TheLondonHughes I saw it right at the beginning of its run, when it hadn't yet settled in and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @fronteirastl So, so much. https://t.co/bu3YE5sjnn 1 day ago
- RT @danielbye: This is a show that was made in the UK and premiered in the UK. The artist’s home is in another Western European country. @u… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.