February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @EdinActingSch: We spoke to our students about their experience with EAS - and we made them into videos. Here is the first 1 - describin… 10 hours ago
- RT @harrietta3: Edinburgh people, please share! A friend of mine is looking for a BSL interpreter for an evening event on Thurs 22nd August… 17 hours ago
- RT @karahartley: We found a very gentle, lost dog today in #Edinburgh. He was running through festival traffic near the meadows but is now… 17 hours ago
- @hevwords @fronteirastl @edfringe Ikr? If they were truly committed to this they'd have catheters fitted. 18 hours ago
- @jamiemonteath Thank you for the reminder that I haven't listened to this in ages. 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.