February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Mind blown by #TheCrucible @PITLOCHRYft. Not terms I use lightly. Know what else I don't do lightly? Ovate. Yet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 31 minutes ago
- RT @TheLondonHughes: Lol! For all the comedians going up to the Fringe this year, I thought I’d drop this 3 Star review The telegraph gave… 15 hours ago
- @RichardEllipsis @TheLondonHughes I saw it right at the beginning of its run, when it hadn't yet settled in and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @fronteirastl So, so much. https://t.co/bu3YE5sjnn 1 day ago
- RT @danielbye: This is a show that was made in the UK and premiered in the UK. The artist’s home is in another Western European country. @u… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.