February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Fuuuuuuuck, this is impressive! If @mdbolsover and I ever do a vow renewal I want Vanessa to do my makeup and it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @mdbolsover twitter.com/Catvibes1234/s… 1 day ago
- I've been looking forward to spending some quality time with Issue 4 since before the Fringe. The day has finally a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DeidreLOlsen: The life of a freelance journalist is writing a viral piece that gets shared on Facebook 145,000 times since February but… 1 day ago
- So apparently if I want to post this letter I *have* to go outside. Just because that's where the postbox is. Utter bullshit. 2 days ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.