February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, director, dramaturg, spoken word artist and acting coach. https://ko-fi.com/jenbitespeople View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Two year old Jen used to rock out to this when it was new(ish). I'd say "never did me any harm" but looking at how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @binghott @iamdulma If I order a glass of orange juice it's under £2, if I order an orange juice with a dash of cra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @thatkirstylang @WhatsOnStage Your bio suggests you're the chair of an arts centre. What's your solution to this th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @Conor25_ @WhatsOnStage Same thing as no dogs in the auditorium. An exception is made if it's a disability aid. Simple enough. 1 day ago
- @HP Re-doing all this work would be a lot easier if the app could detect edges, but this is where it thinks the edg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago