February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @Bellatrixed Next time I've got an idea for something that doesn't already have specific artists attached I think I might find out. 5 hours ago
- @fronteirastl Ah yes. I remember having this rant in the beforetimes when @edfringe started charging booking fees f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- (NB: If you're thinking of telling me how a nighttime schedule wouldn't work for you, please spare yourself the tro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Someday I really want to recruit a whole team of night owls and do rehearsals from 7pm-2am. I'd love to know how it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- I've missed the small hours this past while. Full-time in the rehearsal room plus commute = having to sleep through… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago