February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Doing the audience member thing at #SATVbook supporting @fronteirastl and @anknaarockiam! Between this and spending… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @OldMemeArchive: https://t.co/5gRH8Hhr0f 16 hours ago
- @SamuelP44848491 @MrLukowski @Js11479731 @EarsDeafy Hush, little bot. 21 hours ago
- RT @NataniaBarron: 1 - So! Chintz. You've probably heard the term "chintzy" and you're thinking 1980s upholstery or prom dresses with puffy… 1 day ago
- RT @CreativeEdin: 1 week until Creative Circles! ☕️ Join us at 8:30 on Tues 2 Feb as we chat to co-founders of @EPADedinburgh Lucy Mason &… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair