February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- I have stopped being useful when I do things in my sleep and started being destructive instead. At some point over… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 minutes ago
- My next task is to schedule the practical follow-up session, open to subscribed TDS members, where we'll bring some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- I hadn't realised how much I was missing peer-to-peer artist chat. Obviously Flav and I talk near-incessantly about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Stimulating and informative way to spend an afternoon, talking Grotowski with fellow theatremakers, ranging from th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @KnightmareUK That's true of dungeoneers but not, strictly speaking, of wall monsters - unless they receive insuffi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.