February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @heathermmcd @Simuella S3 is where it goes so far off the rails it loops round and gets back on them. It's also the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @fronteirastl https://t.co/jbLE4or8lw 16 hours ago
- @fronteirastl I really want to know what kind of sandwich that cat is sitting on. 20 hours ago
- RT @SaraShaarawi: Hey theatre twitter, there's a new award aimed to bring Black artists (based outside of Scotland) to the Fringe next year… 1 day ago
- RT @divanificent: If anyone would like to know more about the historical feminism of working-class Black women in Britain, the bodies of wo… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.