February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Doing Immerse alongside @TheatreSAccents this summer was a great experience, and the level of support @ImaginateUK… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @magnorththeatre: The Dream Train, written by Scottish playwright Tom McGrath, was our debut production. Last year we marked what would… 4 hours ago
- @iotar For centuries smugglers sneaked tea into Britain. Maybe now it's time to establish clandestine trade in the other direction. 7 hours ago
- @iotar I know, I can't find anywhere that does it in teabags any more (apart from Fortnum & Masons but that exceeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @iotar The like is for the Russian Caravan, obviously not for the UK's fuckery. It is the best winter tea. 8 hours ago