February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @mdbolsover twitter.com/writersdoing/s… 28 minutes ago
- @fronteirastl It says bad things about the state of my brain that I could immediately see applications for these ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @fronteirastl Given the subject, I should have gone for "che cazzo" instead of "wtf" 15 hours ago
- @fronteirastl Wtf Duolingo can't even figure out whether it wants me to use definite articles in sentences 16 hours ago
- RT @ajmilton: Toxic Thrivers: An Existence Unmolested by the Rumblings of a Soul youtu.be/jQHqoWB8cpU via @YouTube - a development piec… 17 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair