February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @claireontoast I know it well! It's a great podcast. I'd love to find something that's atmospherically similar but more minutely nerdy. 1 hour ago
- @MegTaintor I ought to say "No, I can't, I have too many projects already"... I *ought* to... 1 hour ago
- @hgreenstreet1 @OnTAPPodcast @StageLeft3 @DanRebellato @chrisgoodeandco Thank you! Following them all now. 1 hour ago
- I'm looking for good theatre theory podcasts - not publicity-focused stuff or chat aimed at a wide audience, I'm af… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @TwoClawsMedia: YOU: Oh look, they dyed the river green ME, AN ARTIST: Oh look, they dyed the river chroma key green #StPatricksDay htt… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.