February 17, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 23:57 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @DavidLammy: Truth 👇🏿 https://t.co/ngQ0p6WrCR 2 hours ago
- @ConceptNorthern Hi - could you please tell me which of your email addresses actually receives email? Admin@concept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- I consider successfully ghosting the Duolingo Owl my greatest achievement of 2020. twitter.com/TheAndrewNadea… 16 hours ago
- @R_McCormack Dying because a mescaline-fuelled slanging match with Brecht got out of hand sounds about right. 1 day ago
- House #1 for sure. It'd be on fire with no survivors within the hour, but what a riot that hour would be. twitter.com/lithub/status/… 1 day ago