January 24, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 24th, 2013 at 20:03 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @isobel_mcarthur If he goes on like that he'll end up married to her. He'd know that if he'd ever read the books. 2 hours ago
- @DavieGreig I look forward to your comeback/return in the form of excessive and overwrought Salome-themed puns. 4 hours ago
- I love her spiders so much. twitter.com/womensart1/sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @404Ink: HI. We're back & the 404 shop is restocked! Get your @creepercultuk book, get Nasty Women & @ChrisMcQueer books, pins *and* pri… 6 hours ago
- RT @CreativeScots: Fancy presenting a work in progress to an audience at @Summerhallery this March? Why not apply for Summerhall Scratch? A… 8 hours ago
Mostly cat pictures