January 24, 2013
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 24th, 2013 at 20:03 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @fronteirastl It says bad things about the state of my brain that I could immediately see applications for these ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @fronteirastl Given the subject, I should have gone for "che cazzo" instead of "wtf" 14 hours ago
- @fronteirastl Wtf Duolingo can't even figure out whether it wants me to use definite articles in sentences 14 hours ago
- RT @ajmilton: Toxic Thrivers: An Existence Unmolested by the Rumblings of a Soul youtu.be/jQHqoWB8cpU via @YouTube - a development piec… 16 hours ago
- @doublegonedod I'm high risk, semi-vaccinated and going back to face to face work. I'm less worried about dying th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair