If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @Bellatrixed Next time I've got an idea for something that doesn't already have specific artists attached I think I might find out. 4 hours ago
- @fronteirastl Ah yes. I remember having this rant in the beforetimes when @edfringe started charging booking fees f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- (NB: If you're thinking of telling me how a nighttime schedule wouldn't work for you, please spare yourself the tro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Someday I really want to recruit a whole team of night owls and do rehearsals from 7pm-2am. I'd love to know how it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- I've missed the small hours this past while. Full-time in the rehearsal room plus commute = having to sleep through… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago