If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Doing Immerse alongside @TheatreSAccents this summer was a great experience, and the level of support @ImaginateUK… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @magnorththeatre: The Dream Train, written by Scottish playwright Tom McGrath, was our debut production. Last year we marked what would… 4 hours ago
- @iotar For centuries smugglers sneaked tea into Britain. Maybe now it's time to establish clandestine trade in the other direction. 7 hours ago
- @iotar I know, I can't find anywhere that does it in teabags any more (apart from Fortnum & Masons but that exceeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @iotar The like is for the Russian Caravan, obviously not for the UK's fuckery. It is the best winter tea. 7 hours ago