If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @StewartatATTUNE I get that 1) wasn't true for everyone, and if it wasn't true for someone why should they care, bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @mattycurry @edfringe Likewise any form of comedy about video chat platforms. 4 hours ago
- And I understand that people want to be "back to normal", but 1) normal was shit and 2) even if it wasn't, we're no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Frankly, I don't see the point in risking the Fringe this year. Nobody knows what it is or what's to be gained. 4 hours ago
- Yes I know they're opening for reg of live events too, but until we know what is actually possible for live event b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair