If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @isobel_mcarthur If he goes on like that he'll end up married to her. He'd know that if he'd ever read the books. 2 hours ago
- @DavieGreig I look forward to your comeback/return in the form of excessive and overwrought Salome-themed puns. 4 hours ago
- I love her spiders so much. twitter.com/womensart1/sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @404Ink: HI. We're back & the 404 shop is restocked! Get your @creepercultuk book, get Nasty Women & @ChrisMcQueer books, pins *and* pri… 6 hours ago
- RT @CreativeScots: Fancy presenting a work in progress to an audience at @Summerhallery this March? Why not apply for Summerhall Scratch? A… 8 hours ago
Mostly cat pictures