If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @claireontoast I know it well! It's a great podcast. I'd love to find something that's atmospherically similar but more minutely nerdy. 1 hour ago
- @MegTaintor I ought to say "No, I can't, I have too many projects already"... I *ought* to... 1 hour ago
- @hgreenstreet1 @OnTAPPodcast @StageLeft3 @DanRebellato @chrisgoodeandco Thank you! Following them all now. 1 hour ago
- I'm looking for good theatre theory podcasts - not publicity-focused stuff or chat aimed at a wide audience, I'm af… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @TwoClawsMedia: YOU: Oh look, they dyed the river green ME, AN ARTIST: Oh look, they dyed the river chroma key green #StPatricksDay htt… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.