If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @DavidLammy: Truth 👇🏿 https://t.co/ngQ0p6WrCR 2 hours ago
- @ConceptNorthern Hi - could you please tell me which of your email addresses actually receives email? Admin@concept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- I consider successfully ghosting the Duolingo Owl my greatest achievement of 2020. twitter.com/TheAndrewNadea… 16 hours ago
- @R_McCormack Dying because a mescaline-fuelled slanging match with Brecht got out of hand sounds about right. 1 day ago
- House #1 for sure. It'd be on fire with no survivors within the hour, but what a riot that hour would be. twitter.com/lithub/status/… 1 day ago