If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @MrPolo_: This is so funny you can’t even be mad LOL https://t.co/ohxqMQY3C6 19 hours ago
- @strongmisgiving ಠ_ಠ 1 day ago
- @wolksoprano I'll seek it out once this lunatic week is over. 1 day ago
- @wolksoprano I haven't, but that quote above makes it sound like I really should... 1 day ago
- @TruthOrLies2018 Well, you followed me first so I can't take credit for the idea or anything. Nice to meet you. 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despairThis is where I first set foot on stage 30 years ago, at the #churchilltheatre in #Edinburgh. I was five years old and it was a ballet school showcase. Weird to be back three decades later with students of my own. I'm very proud of all they achieved this week, and looking forward to getting cracking on their Hallowe'en show... #theatrelife #theatre #performance #edinburghactingschool #directorlife #timeflies