If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Mind blown by #TheCrucible @PITLOCHRYft. Not terms I use lightly. Know what else I don't do lightly? Ovate. Yet the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
- RT @TheLondonHughes: Lol! For all the comedians going up to the Fringe this year, I thought I’d drop this 3 Star review The telegraph gave… 15 hours ago
- @RichardEllipsis @TheLondonHughes I saw it right at the beginning of its run, when it hadn't yet settled in and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @fronteirastl So, so much. https://t.co/bu3YE5sjnn 1 day ago
- RT @danielbye: This is a show that was made in the UK and premiered in the UK. The artist’s home is in another Western European country. @u… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.