If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- My next task is to schedule the practical follow-up session, open to subscribed TDS members, where we'll bring some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- I hadn't realised how much I was missing peer-to-peer artist chat. Obviously Flav and I talk near-incessantly about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Stimulating and informative way to spend an afternoon, talking Grotowski with fellow theatremakers, ranging from th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @KnightmareUK That's true of dungeoneers but not, strictly speaking, of wall monsters - unless they receive insuffi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @DirectorsScot: Can't be at our Book Club @natlibscot this afternoon but would still like to chat about Grotowski and 'Towards a Poor Th… 20 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.