If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @heathermmcd @Simuella S3 is where it goes so far off the rails it loops round and gets back on them. It's also the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @fronteirastl https://t.co/jbLE4or8lw 15 hours ago
- @fronteirastl I really want to know what kind of sandwich that cat is sitting on. 19 hours ago
- RT @SaraShaarawi: Hey theatre twitter, there's a new award aimed to bring Black artists (based outside of Scotland) to the Fringe next year… 1 day ago
- RT @divanificent: If anyone would like to know more about the historical feminism of working-class Black women in Britain, the bodies of wo… 1 day ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.