If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, director, dramaturg, spoken word artist and acting coach. https://ko-fi.com/jenbitespeople View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Two year old Jen used to rock out to this when it was new(ish). I'd say "never did me any harm" but looking at how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @binghott @iamdulma If I order a glass of orange juice it's under £2, if I order an orange juice with a dash of cra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @thatkirstylang @WhatsOnStage Your bio suggests you're the chair of an arts centre. What's your solution to this th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @Conor25_ @WhatsOnStage Same thing as no dogs in the auditorium. An exception is made if it's a disability aid. Simple enough. 1 day ago
- @HP Re-doing all this work would be a lot easier if the app could detect edges, but this is where it thinks the edg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago