If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @DirectorsScot: We're live tweeting this event. Shout with any and all questions, directors! Introductions are happening. Hello, everyo… 10 hours ago
- @fronteirastl Briefs. 1 day ago
- RT @CagleCats: Pictures taken moments before disaster https://t.co/n6uF9jJZte 1 day ago
- Someday I'd love to see a piece of work about Artemisia Gentileschi in which the rape is Given Circumstances and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @JudeDohertyEdin We had some in our flat back in April. They died swift deaths. Their friends and family have left us alone since. 1 day ago