If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, director, dramaturg, spoken word artist and acting coach. https://ko-fi.com/jenbitespeople View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- @fronteirastl @mdbolsover Bones would forget he was up a chimney, try to sit down for a wash, fall back down and kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @AskCapitalOne Thanks! DM'd. 3 days ago
- @AskCapitalOne A customer of yours has opened an account using my email address, so I'm getting all her corresponde… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @UntieMyTongue @kirsty_vance 3 days ago
- A lazy start to the day for Mr Bones, followed by supervising @mdbolsover's work. #Caturday https://t.co/9HWXhdOMbs 3 days ago