If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @aravosis: Wait for it. https://t.co/wEm1ZhstPG 1 hour ago
- @lagganria B&M was my first port of call - it's where I used to get matt black paint when I had the studio. But the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @RyanMcGoverne @msjlindsay I think matt spray is probably the way forward. I've been trying to work the angles but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @ptrlannon @biggorman This. Making my own work right now involves learning several new skill sets simultaneously an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Didn't get murdered. Nobody even tried. On to the uploading. 2 hours ago