If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @xavinisms: Festival of Brexit is trending which is a great opportunity to remind you there is still time to pull out of it 🙃 nationalis… 3 hours ago
- RT @EmmaJMcKee29: 👇👇👇 twitter.com/Pwrightsstudio… 7 hours ago
- @yalasitch Every time they annoy you, type "ma che cazzo" in the chat. It'll hopefully dissuade them and simultaneo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @DirectorsScot: A reminder that our event 'What does a director do these days' is on at 2pm. Looking forward to seeing you! 11 hours ago
- Breaks my heart that every time I read a thread like this, it's full of people who believe that artists will have t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair