If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @EdinActingSch: We spoke to our students about their experience with EAS - and we made them into videos. Here is the first 1 - describin… 10 hours ago
- RT @harrietta3: Edinburgh people, please share! A friend of mine is looking for a BSL interpreter for an evening event on Thurs 22nd August… 17 hours ago
- RT @karahartley: We found a very gentle, lost dog today in #Edinburgh. He was running through festival traffic near the meadows but is now… 17 hours ago
- @hevwords @fronteirastl @edfringe Ikr? If they were truly committed to this they'd have catheters fitted. 18 hours ago
- @jamiemonteath Thank you for the reminder that I haven't listened to this in ages. 23 hours ago
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.